Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sarawak Laksa

First time trying to cook the 'Sarawak Laksa' today. Bought 2 pack of laksa paste during my last trip back to Kuching last year but never really got time to cook it.

Since, Mrs Piggy is gonna deliver her 'chicky pie' soon, thought I would just cook it now so that she can have a taste of 'Sarawak Laksa'. Will cook the next pack when Piggy is back from Shanghai. This round would be an experiment and my hommies as well as MCC are my guinea pigs. Well, it turn out better than expected though not as great as the famous 'Sarawak Laksa' back in my hometown. If it is that good, I would be able to open a shop here. Hahaha...

Four bowls of LAKSA ready to be served....

This bowl belongs to me... * Noticed what's the difference?!? Less taugehs and there's no 'smelly' vege... hahah... I hate the smell of that vege.... =p

1 comment:

Cubie said...

yummm! i want!!!