Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3 months

This is 3 months growth of hair... and after a short trim couple of weeks ago... just to shape it up at the side and clean up the hair round my ears. I find it suddenly growing very slowly at this stage. = (

Piggy tells me I need 2 years to grow back my previous shoulder length hair. Hahaha... does that mean that I will not be able to grow it long before the next round? *Sigh.... Anyway, I think it's quite cooling to have this hairstyle. haha...

==================================

"LUCKY" Lately?!?
--------------------
Lately, I'm in lucky streak which is a very seldom occassion for me..... it started with winning a 'universal travel adapter' through a quiz entry, then follow by a $20 voucher through submission of suggestions and yesterday, another $50 voucher at work. Hope I will win a big lucky draw prize next Sun during my company Dinner & Dance. ^=^

No comments: