Friday, February 15, 2008

Am I Happy Being Single?

I got the following results...OK, enough quizzes for today.

You Are Pretty Happy Being SingleYou have a full, fun life. And you definitely don't need love to be content.Of course, being single can get you down a little. Especially when you've been single for a while.But you know how to be patient and wait for the right person. You're life is too good to settle for anything!

Think I got a bit addicted in doing quizzes at Facebook. hahaha...

During valentine's day, favourite Q being asked, do u hav a BF? did u get any flowers?

x-cuse me... what's wrong with not having a BF yet or didn't get any flowers... didn't bother me that much... what bothers me is ppl keep asking these Q over n over...

well, today I spent some time with friends as I got friend coming to SG all the way from PG for business trip... and met up with some of my friend's friends. It's been nice meeting some old and new friends...

Hope everyone have a great Valentine's day celeb...it's just another day... = )
Everyday can be a valentine's day for u if u wan...

No comments: