Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Glad to be back from HOLS = )

After long CNY break away from work... at last I'm back and tomorrow gotta work...

No Mon blues coz took another day leave... so become Tues blues...hahaha...

This trip ain't a relaxing one but a tiring one... whole body aching all over after the trip. All the walking, carrying of big bags, playing Nitendo Wii... but I had fun with all my family members. We travelled to Macau, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.

My nephews had the most fun... playing all the games, getting all the angpows and gifts. Didn't really go to all the places that I wanted to coz it was bit rush... managed to do some shopping though... Bought lots of DVDs, some clothes and a set of eng translated doraemon manga...

Well, I hope everyone out there had great hols break during this CNY!! = )

No comments: