Sunday, February 8, 2009

ABALONE - how to differentiate?

Any Idea on how to differentiate different types of ABALONE? I totally have no idea... hahah.. they all look the same to me... the only difference is the size and shape. This year my dad bought a few types of Abalone for my mom to cook during reunion dinner.

There are 3 types all together.... funny looking shape ya... i think the rounded one look cute... =p

This is how big it is... about 4+ inches in diameter.... Expensive stuff and I do not know how to appreciate. haha... I quite like to eat those baby ones... which they call the fake abalone... haha..

These 3 types of 'Abalone' comes from these 3 types of different can packaging. There's abalone with black lip, brown lip and blue lip... haha... but it looks pretty much the same to me... ?!?

No comments: