Monday, February 16, 2009

CUTIE PIE Moo-Moo Princess

Ain't she LOVELY? BUT I told my mom, wrapping her up in the striped, colourful towel really makes her look like a caterpillar... don't u think so?!? hahaha... there's one picture there... she's smiling while sleeping.... =)

Li'l MOO-MOO Princess is soooo cute and adorable... I'm starting to miss her dy...
Boy, it was a damn tiring trip back to KL last weekend BUT I guess it's worth while... if not becoz of going back to see the li'l one, I won't wanna suffer in the long ride. Ask PIGGY... we took the 7pm bus home and reach KL at 2am... crazy bus... usually it only takes 5 hours....this will be the first and last time taking that bus. PIGGY enjoyed the bus ride home though... they've got waiter serving food and drinks... personalized TV with video on demand with latest movies, TV games and massage chair.
Luckily, booked my bus ticket with 1st Coach next month... I still prefer taking rides with 1st Coach... no frills... cheaper and faster.

3 comments:

chuasteph said...

moo, she is so cute. so round and chubby cheeks.

Little P (oo) said...

nod nod

Moo Moo Cow said...

her cheeks rounder upon birth, now not as round.. wonder how she look like next month..hahaha..

steph: how's li'l ashlyn doing there? still crying when go nursery?