Saturday, April 4, 2009

STALKER still trying his luck...desperado...

I thought it is all over... BUT the irritating STALKER is still in action.

He tried calling at different, different time of the day but I just ignore his calls. Then, he started sms-ing me again. OMG... he is so super desperate. The other time, after my housemate's hubby answered the call, he stopped calling and sms-ing for awhile. After that, he decided to change another way.... he sent me sms telling me it is alright if i have boyfriend, if possible, please provide him my friends' numbers to him coz he really need a girl. Crazy huh.... :p

Think these people really got nothing to do... get a LIFE!!!

3 comments:

chuasteph said...

ngai ti...

Moo Moo Cow said...

ya.. horrible. that day he keep calling non stop around 4 in the morning.. till my room mate woke up.. must really report police.. :p

Melissa said...

horrible la this guy. so pathetic.

i last time used to get phone calls like this when i was working and PREGNANT. it was a customer. he even came to look for me at the office, see my belly so big, still wanna ask me out for lunch. kanasai one... after that i just push his calls to my superior. he complaint on my behavior, said that i was rude to him. what a joke lah...