Thursday, March 19, 2009

Irritating HP 'STALKER'

Lately, I get very irritated with this guy keep calling/sms-ing me even after I ignore his calls and sms...

It started with a couple of missed-calls in the wee hours like 4am++... I thought it was my alarm ringing so I just ignored it and snooze it... then the next day, I noticed that there was missed calls and at night, the same person called and asked for his friend. I nicely told him that he got the wrong number.

Then, the next day he started calling again and asked me why am I using his friend's number. *faint... I told him this is my number and I don't know his friend. After that, he kept sending me sms asking me where I am from, who am I, can I be his friend or not, etc... So, I just ignore him... then he send me some more sms asking why am I so quiet, why no reply...

Piggy said this person so free and think sms no need money. Hahaha... So, today when he called again, piggy passed my phone to 'Mr-Chicky' to answer... Amazingly, the stalker just kept quiet... I hope this would be the 'LAST' call... hahaha... good work Chicky! =p

2 comments:

chuasteph said...

moo, careful oh...the guy must be pretend nia that ur num is his fren's num...wanna stalk u eh...

Moo Moo Cow said...

so far he no more call/sms dy... so i have my peace back :)