Tuesday, March 3, 2009

JLPT4 wa goukaku shimashita! = >

Oops... dunno why it can't be rotated so the picture upload is bit 'CACAT'....

So HAPPY at last I get my JLPT4 results and I passed though not with flying colours BUT I'm satisfied with it. I didn't think I could pass coz did some last minute revision and catching up on lessons that was not covered in my ex-school. Well, thanks to 'Piggy' for the last minute couple of crash courses. TQTQ!! Muahhhhhh... = *

CONGRATS to PiGGy & KiRoPPi on passing their JLPT3. Oh ya.. haven't check out whether TaPir passed her exam or not BUT I'm very sure she have passed as well. = )

Too bad gym buddy didn't make it... missed slightly... BUT I know she can do better than that if she put in more effort... like how she go all out on her 'running' and 'spinning'... Yo, lil-buddha's fan.. if you're reading this... "GAN-BATTE KUDASAI!!" Think of lil-buddha for motivation...

I can't bring myself to imagine taking JLPT3 this year... at the rate of me catching up in class at my new school... it's like SPEED and my classmate said the teacher talk soooo fast... like PiGGY. Hahahah... Guess just have to be X-tra hardworking if want to take the exam... GANBATTE!!


* Latest running time -> 2km in 17:05 mins (slightly better and knee not that pain...) And GYM FREAK mode is back again... hahaha... need to feed my SOUL more though... Physically fit but not mentally fit...keke...

3 comments:

chuasteph said...

wah, ur japanese so li hai liau?

Moo Moo Cow said...

li hai? where got li hai... my new school classmates all get 390 and above... pengsan... haha

Cubie said...

Omedetou gozaimasu

watashi mo goukaku shimashita. Anshin shimashita!