Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This Weekend's Outing -> FOREST ADVENTURE!

Looking forward to this SUN's outing... it would be the 2nd outing in year 2009.

Now my hommie said I'm like running a Moo-Moo tour agency organizing all these events and outings. Hahaha... non-earning tour agency BUT had LOTS of FUN though.

It started with me googling on some places that I've never been to in Singapore and activities that I have never done before... and I come accross this 'Forest Adventure' thingy in Bedok. Wanted to do this since last year but didn't have time... so postponed till now.

After persuading and convincing people how FUN it would be, I managed to get the final 18 members to join me in the FUN this Sun. It started with only 3 people initially and the response was pretty bad... then everyone just chickened out... BUT thanks to my friends and colleagues spreading the invitations around and we manage to get 20++ people. Last minute, a few could not make it so in total there's only 19 of us, just nice for corporate rate which is applicable for 15 people and above.

We will be going for a 'GRAND COURSE' which consists of 32 challenges in 4 sites, each completing with a 'Flying Fox' and the estimated time would be 2-3 hours for completion. It's gonna be whole LOTS of FUN and we're all paying to scare ourself to death. My fear would be the flying fox but still wanna try it out... at least once. kekeke...

PiGGy was telling me if her SOUL fly away... I must go catch it back for her... =p

No comments: