Sunday, March 29, 2009

Confession of a Shopaholic

Today I went to watch the 'CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC' movie with my friend. It was HILARIOUS... you should go watch it if you want a good laugh. To some, it may be just some stupid movie and some parts are just so unrealistic BUT it was really worth watching for a good entertainment. I personally like this movie a lot... maybe coz I read the book... 'Shopaholic Series' by Sophie Kinsella.

It's about this lady, Rebecca Bloomwood trying hard to control her 'Shopping Addiction' which ends up into mountain high of debts with credit cards. I really wonder if there are such people out there who shops like crazy and uncontrollable. Piggy always call me 'Shopaholic'... BUT I'm not that bad eh... kekeke... maybe about 10% of her. = p She can really go all the way when shopping... nothing stops her. haha...

We keep laughing and laughing non-stop in the cinema. AND I was laughing in pain... not only coming from my tummy due to excessive laughing BUT also due to my friend keep hitting my arm while she was laughing hard.

No comments: