Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1st SALSA Lesson

After a weekend back in KL playing with 'Cutie-Pie'... really missed her so much when back to Lion City. Thought I heard baby crying at home... hahaha... I'm not imagining things....it was coming from Piggy's HK drama. It was a tiring weekend back in KL... didn't have enough rest as usual but it was great to play with 'Cutie-Pie'. Looking forward to next trip back in April.

Today went to SALSA class 1st lesson. Seems easy but when you're actually doing it, ain't that easy... BUT it was FUN. Made my hommies sign-up the class together as well. We all had fun and looking forward to the next lesson. Lots of funny moments while dancing and exchanging partners. Today we only learn the basic steps.... going front and back... doing the counting and the simple turn... how to hold your partner and doing the close hold.. simple steps but need lots of coordinations... on the hands and legs while counting....hahaha...

SALSA every Wednesday night meaning...I'm gonna miss my favourite 'Aerobics' class for 1 month... = ( Well, I guess I can't have everything. It's SALSA for a month... hopefully can pick up the steps and move to next level after that... provided my hommies wanna company me. hehe...

2 comments:

chuasteph said...

wah moo, you lai you song u in spore.

Moo Moo Cow said...

haha..u also looking good over in UK ma..:)