Monday, March 9, 2009

GYM DAY: STEP-> PUMP-> STEP = >

Today just so no mood to work... maybe coz MON BLUES... so decided to leave office sharp-sharp at 6pm to go to GYM. Rushed like 'MAD' just to reach in time for the 6:30pm Step class. Lucky, my gym mate went there earlier to 'chop' a place for me but not so strategic...at the corner so can't follow well coz can't see properly.

It's 'STEPTACULAR' class, which is level 3 steps. Never tried before but feel like going to see how difficult it is... Heard that this instructor's class is easier to follow... BUT I think today his mood bit sot-sot... even made my gym mate bit angry. We do go to his Step101 once a while so when he saw my gym mate, he asked, "U sure u can do it?!?". Then, gym mate said she could try out... Wahh....then today's class, he made it so difficult...turning here n there non-stop... till my gym mate walk out of the class halfway through...Ooops...

Well.. now I'm dead tired coz after the 'STEPTACULAR', I went for 'BODYPUMP' and 'STEP101'. Hope my body don't ache that much tomorrow. Plan to go for 'ZUMBA' tomorrow morning as well. This weekend no gym for me coz going back to see cutie-pie... so must do a bit of gym replacement class... hahahaha.... After going to GYM, really feel de-stress dy... = ))

3 comments:

Melissa said...

haha... the last time i went for this type of class was about 5 years ago... really fun lo, the instructor made us do lots of steps, also didnt wait. at first, me and my colleagues were all like with 2 left feet, cant catch up, but after a while can follow liao. after the class, my body ached all over.. haha.. now with kid, no time for gym liao.. my girl is my private instructor at home..

Moo Moo Cow said...

haha... its good n fun to play wif kids.. natural exercise... :)

Melissa said...

not forgeting tiring too.. haha...