Sunday, October 25, 2009

BIRD-DAY: 17th OCT - Getting Older & Wiser?!? hehe...

It has been quite some time since I last blogged. Backlog here and there... as usual. Will try to post some blogs up today. Had been drowned with my JLPT3 homework lately... exams in about 6 weeks time. Very stress!!! After joining the JLPT3 prep class, sensei gave tonnes of notes to read and tonnes of homework to do. I just wish I have 'Doraemon' with me. Haha...

I just got 1 year older 1 week ago on 17th October 2009. Didn't really have much special celebration this year but just EAT and EAT and EAT with my friends. I didn't manage to go back to KL so no celeb with my family. = ((

Ate so much that I think my waist line also grew 1 inch wide. Went to eat at Ricciotti (Italian), M.O.F. (Japanese) and Sizzler (Western). Didn't manage to take picture on the Jap food coz everyone was already very hungry and we forgot about it. Hahaha... Went to eat Jap food with my hommies. Ate so much that day... it was so 'YUMMY'!!

Below are some of the food snapshots taken.


Thanks to all for the 'Birthday Wishes' through email, sms, online through Facebook as well as all the gifts received!!! = ))

My rommie got me a special gift of 'AEROBATHON', which is an aerobic marathon. A great gift for 'GYM FREAK' huh... hehe... We went for a 2 hours non-stop aerobics workout at East Coast Park. It was so damn hot that day coz they started the activity late. We ended up leaving earlier with the goodie bag, which comes with a free 'CROCS' sandals. So, indirectly the 'CROCS' is from Piggy. hehe...


My best gym buddy 'Ms. Troll' gave me a gift, which looks like kid's 'Party Pack' (a box with different small little gifts) wrapped up with wrapper that looks like newspaper. Hahaha... how creative of her and it's very thoughtful. I bet she's very happy the moment she saw the 'lips' earrings... = p

This lovely necklace is from my hommies, Mr & Mrs. Chicky. I would say it looks like a giraffe but some say it looks more like a reindeer. Well, either 'giraffe' or 'reindeer' it is still beaufitul.

Another lovely necklace with 'Angel' pendant is from my gym buddy. We always hang out together at gym especially during STEPS class. She's a very NICE person I met at gym.

And this nice 'BUDDY' moo-moo magnet is from 'HPH'. It's very thoughtful of her to get my hommie to pass me this gift though I didn't get a chance to meet up with her. Now, I got another cow stuff to add to the 'Moo-Moo' collection at home. Hahaha...

This HP strap is from Faye.

And lastly, this little figurine from Lee Yen.
Well, gifts or no gifts... it's the thoughts that really counts. THANKS TO ALL 4 EVERYTHING!!
My 2nd bro is very funny. He always remembers my birthday wrongly and always call me on the 19th October to wish me 'Happy Birthday'. He never fail doing it every year and he did it again this year. *Faint.... I remember the only year he remembered correctly was last year and it was due to 'Facebook' sending him a reminder. Hahahaha.... Always so BLUR like sotong. =p

No comments: