Saturday, March 6, 2010

LIFE is "GREAT"


Thanks to this "CLEVER" fella at my office who do not organise things well, I had to wake up early this morning to go all the way to East Coast Park to get a bicycle last minute. I hope no more nightmares and surprises this time. Keep my fingers crossed.

I was initially so happy, excited and so looking forward to my 1st ever 40km Cycling Challenge on the road this Sunday (7th March 2010), though I have to wake up at 3-4am to be there by 5am. After collecting my race pack last night, my excitement sort of say buh-bye to me. = (

Went to collect the pack straight after work and was there till 9 something and Piggy would have eat me up if there's no 'Old Chang Kee' stall there. Hahaha.. Piggy and her colleague were so nice to stay back and wait with me. Thanks ya. = )

This cycling event "OCBC Cycling" was suppose to be a fully sponsored one by the company BUT the organiser at my company kinda screwed up a bit. The bike rental was not properly managed so me and my colleagues ended with no bike coupons tagged to our bib numbers. Arrghhh... so we all got the cycling jerseys and bib numbers but "NOBIKE" on that day!!!

Tomorrow is d-day but no more mood dy... * sigh... going off to rent my bike now...

No comments: