Monday, March 8, 2010

Today's Horoscope

Today's reading for my horoscope on Women's Day. =>

**********

Sometimes what you say and what they hear are totally different. So it goes.

Relationships are complicated. There's just no way they can't be. So when someone comes along who's very different, you often spend more time than you probably should worrying about those differences -- instead of concentrating on all the wonderful things you have in common. Someone special in your life could well end up being there for a good long while. Focus on the positives.

**********

Hmm... this is sooo TRUE eh... not today but in general. hahaha...

E.g.

Scene 1:
======
Me: ABC...
Piggy to another friend: ABC... + salt + vinegar...
(well, i think she's just making things more interesting... always cheering people up...)

Scene 2:
======
Me: Ya, I think he's quite a funny guy.
MCC: You also think he's cute leh.
Me: Huh?!? Since when Funny = Cute?!? =p

* haha... better hide from piggy and mcc...


Anyway, I also must start to look more at the positive side of things and people. Life is "GREAT" and hopefully it can be without the quotation marks. I must not be worrying too much on differences?!? Hmm... like punctuality? keke...

OKOK...I must heed the advice to focus more on the positives and try to drown the negatives with all the positive things. Guess it's always easier said than done... Anyway, I always say I wanna give my 2 buddies a li'l stamping book BUT I have not done so. Hahaha... and Piggy have been advertising d' li'l book everywhere. :p

2 comments:

chuasteph said...

hehe...found the ONE COW already? focus on +ve ya?

Moo Moo Cow said...

steph, very funny ya... :p
so r u coming back anytime?