Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shape Run 2010

Just had my Shape Run 2010 this morning. Weather forecasted was a storm but the weather turned out to be good. Thank GOD for it. ^=^

Had a good run with Piggy and a couple of gym mates despite my aunty visit. This time we are on time before they start the run but my goodness... the toilet Q was damn long. I end up running the 10km with a full bladder. It's really not a good idea after all. Timing this time not better than previous but still not that bad after all.

Felt so good after emptying my bladder at the finishing line.... in the toilet of course. hahaha...

Here's the goody bag this year. Don't really like the bag and Piggy swears not to join the Shape Run next year anymore coz of the bad organisation on the goody bag collection. Haha...

No comments: