Sunday, July 18, 2010

So far so good...

So far so good... my hair is growing well, though not as fast as I wanted it to... Piggy was betting with me that I need 2 years to grow to the length before the cut but I give it 6 months to 1 year.

Sometimes I still forget that I am now bald... I got a habit of combing my hair when I wake up in the morning. Hahaha... by the time I reach the comb and look into the mirror, I would just stop and laugh myself.

I still get a lot of starring from people as expected especially in the MRT and in the gym but I just ignore them. There are some friendly people out there who would just give me a smile when they see me. Even those who never talk to me in the gym come talk to me.

Anyway, the happiest thing is cutie pie is not afraid to see my baldie head. Initially she was shocked... but after that she finds it funny and start playing with my hair. Hahaha... The 1st time my mommy show her my bald pix, she look at it calling 'ku-ku' and touch her own head. She's so adorable... ^=^

1 comment:

trollisann said...

cutie pie sooooooooooo cute!