Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Countdown...3..2..1... Here I come...

Gosh.. had been real busy lately and didn't really blog much.

BZ at work... BZ running here and there... settling stuff... stressing over the unfinished 'Down-Under' Itinerary and bookings. At last, it's all done 90%... so looking forward to it...

And at last, my long lost aunty found her way home tonite... never in my life, I was so looking forward to my aunty visiting me and being happy when it's at my doorsteps. Now, I hope she would just make a quick short visit before I say buh-bye to her and head off to meet 'Tapir' and gang, as well as the lovely penguins, koalas, dolphins and roos...

I haven't do my packing yet. Planning to do some crash packing tomorrow night... hopefully. Hahaha... always say go home early but end up home round 11pm... can't help it... suppose to early today and catch 'Tapir' online BUT... errr.. it's Piggy's fault... but I did it willingly la.. hahah... had to company her go dinner and fill up her almost empty wardrobe. Hehehe... shopaholic in action... helping her to put more colors in the daily life... I bet her mommy would be very happy. She look so lovely in her new clothes... = ))

No comments: