Friday, October 17, 2008

HaPPi BirthDaY 2 Me-self = >

Happy Birthday 2 Me...
Happy Birthday 2 Me...
Happy Birthday 2 Meeeeee...
Happy Birthday 2 Me!!! = )

There goes my 20s and here comes my 30s... Getting older by a year today... Any wiser? Hahaha.. definitely had become 'grumpier' when at work... One of my colleague at work like to call me 'Ms. Grumpy' and I would always call her 'Ms. Frowny' coz she always frown in front of her notebook while working. hahaha...

Well... didn't really celebrate much this year... too busy preparing for my trip and clearing my work. Ate few dinners with friends earlier last couple of weeks... more of Jap.. n Jap... n Jap food. Had been skipping gym for 1 week so must cut down on my intake. Else, end up wider. Kekeke... And gonna skip for another 3 weeks while in AUS. 2 more days to go....

Hope I will have a safe, enjoyable and air-sick free trip this Sun!!! * fingers crossed...

4 comments:

Time said...

Hahaha... I thought your birthday is on the 17th but you sang happy birthday song to yourself on the 16th and I was like o_O???? :P
HUGS have a blessed day today. And enjoy yourself at Down Under. And try San Curos while you are in Sydney/Melbourne. They say it has the best chocolates in town. =)

Cubie said...

happy happy birthday!!
cant wait to meet up with u :D

Moo Moo Cow said...

Thank you... thank you... =) Dunno why the time here always 1 day different leh. haha..Can't wait to meet u too tapir.

Susie said...

Happy belated birthday..kekek..u must be wondering who this gal is..anyway, happy bird-day lor..ekekeek...