Saturday, November 8, 2008

Back to Lion City = )

Back from Down Under... Had GREAT FUN doing the Amazing Race... Met Shee Hwa Hwa... and her other half.... Bubble's Owner... Climbed the Sydney Bridge but got bit disappointed coz maybe expected too much.... but we did enjoy ourselves... Met all the Aussie Mates but didn't get to 'pau-pau' koala or wombat... = ( Never walked so much.... Dead tired when back... Fell sick towards the last few days in Sydney... recovering... from 'fair n lovely' to 'burnt charcoal' after all the sun burnt... even after applying sun block... just in time to become 'Rudolph' during Christmas day. On the day back from KL to SG... I recharged my battery from 9pm till 9am the next day. Lazy bones in action after Looonng hols.... suppose to study for my finals... Well, at least I did study today with my classmates... gonna have Oral tomorrow... Wish me luck... and need to study more for my grammar on Mon as well as Listening and Dictation on Wed. I wonder why they need to split it into so many days... so troublesome.... Well, just enjoy my weekends before I get back to work on Mon....

Anyway, will try to blog more after the FINALS... = )

No comments: