Monday, November 24, 2008

Horrible Dessert - Very disappointing...

Went to 'Waraku Ladies Night' for dinner with my colleagues just now. Overall, the food was OK but the dessert was damn disappointing... Look at the picture look so nice... like some beancurd with red beans... BUT when it arrives, it doesn't look appetizing.

Look at the picture and compare to the real thing... hahaha... my colleague said it looks like 'pan mee' and some say look like 'chee cheong fan'... *sigh.. should have just be safe and order ice-cream. The desserts really cannot make it at all...

Seriously, the 'pan mee' dessert not only does not look tempting... it is tasteless... After complaining about it... they brought back the dessert to the kitchen and came back with MORE red beans... hahaha.. BUT it doesn't help much either....

I think this is the worst dessert I've eaten so far... Or maybe I just don't know how to appreciate it... Hahahah.... eeeEEeeee...

No comments: