Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Longest D&D that I've been to...

Last Sat was my company's D&D and it was at Shangrila hotel. It was the LONGEST D&D that I've been to... It started at 6pm and only ended towards midnight. Hahaha...

Maybe coz this year we're celebrating our 100th year anniversay so have to make it X-tra long for everyone to remember. = ) The food was just OK... no shark fin but wintermelon soup... lucky Piggy not here else she would be pretty disappointed without her favourite dish.

We had entertainment from our own staff... it's almost like a 'American Idols' thingy with all the contestants up for singing and dancing. Some were quite good and entertaining.... Well, at least everyone had FUN and we have a good emcee.

I didn't get to win any lucky draw as usual coz never really the 'lucky' one... BUT I got my $50 NTUC voucher as door gift. Everyone gets to draw their own door gift at the entrance... with minimum of at least $50 worth of gifts. My friend got 1 night stay in Sentosa and mostly got shopping and food vouchers.

I'm glad I got the NTUC voucher... happy shopping for groceries!! = )

No comments: