Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pack and pack and pack... to move...

Moving house is always very tiring... moving room only is equally tiring if you have LOTS and LOTS of stuff. = (

Didn't realize I had so much stuff... it seems to be growing and growing across the 1 year plus duration in Lion City... hahahaha.... I keep packing and packing... and there's still lots of stuff. Lucky my bro came during Christmas weekend to help shift some big big stuff over 1st. If not... I really no eye see... My official moving date is the last day of year 2008 and I will be doing the countdown at my new place with my new hommies at the banyard.

I just finished packing up 90% of my stuff... *phew... the remaining will be packed up tomorrow when I'm back from work. Hope everything can fit into the taxi. Thanks to Piggy... as she will be coming over to my place to help me shift. = ))

No comments: