Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Back... =p

Haven't been blogging lately... everything also wait till JLPT's over... haha...

- Clean the room... wait till JLPT's over.
- Go to GYM... wait till JLPT's over.
- Christmas shopping... wait till JLPT's over.
- Watch movie in cinema... wait till JLPT's over.
- Organize some weekend activities... wait till JLPT's over.
- Pack up for house-moving... wait till JLPT's over.
- Do something to my messy hair... wait till JLPT's over.
and the list goes on and on....

Hmmm... I guess some are just excuses of being lazy... as if I study for JLPT 24 hours huh...

BUT I'm so GLAD it's over.... now just crossed my fingers and wait for the results. Pray that I passed... though I feel that I didn't do that well as my listening was real bad. 3 months and I will know the results. Anyway, gotta thank Piggy for giving me some last minute crash revision session for the few chapters I never learnt.. before the exam. * muaahhhh.... hug hug...

Now that the JLPT's over... there's more to come... arrghhh... and at the same time...*sigh...
Just need to "GAMBATTE"!!! and get ready for a better year 2009.... which is only about 3 weeks away... gosh... time flies...

1. Pack up and shift to new home * hope it will be a better year living in a new home = )
2. Change Jap school - 1st lesson this Sat * better be good... coz more expensive.. $$ fly...
3. Tame my mane this weekend * hope after that, don't look like 'crazy-woman'...
4. Clean my room * look like a jungle now... where should i start?!?
5. Do some Christmas shopping * have to spend wisely... recession... keke...
6. Get back on track to GYM * haven't sleep well lately... dunno why...
7. Watch movie in cinema * suppose to watch Madagascar... hope not over yet...
8. Weekend activities * will start with Snow White this weekend... = )
........ and work is piling up in office as well... bz bz bz year end....

What a way to usher off year 2008 huh... everything squeezed in to the very LAST month... HAhaHAha.... =p

No comments: