Monday, December 29, 2008

Year 2008 Review

Time really flies... 2 more days to go and 2008 will be over. I didn't even realize that I had been living in LION city for past 1 year, since Sept 2007. Let's do a review and update on what I have done so far.... seems like nothing much... and another year just wasted like that... hahaha...

Looking back at my 'New Year Resolutions' made at the beginning of the year... results not very promising.... but at least better than nothing... just gotta work harder next year!!

1. Half achieved on the exercise part but not on the eating part... and weight never check so not sure lose or not but fitter and stronger.

2. Promising on the 1st half of the year but flopped towards the 2nd half of the year. = (

3. Passed with condition - had a great time in AUS and postponed Viet to later date.

4. Done - completed Jap and took JLPT4 - hope I pass... cross finger till results out in Mar.

5. Failed - didn't learn my Chinese at all... my chinese dictionary and books collecting dust.

6. Fair only - still learning... and need more time and hard work on the techniques and styling.

7. Borderline Pass - managed to swim but still there are lots to go... hahaha...

8. Failed - keep getting rejected due to low iron and low blood pressure. = (

9. Fair only - trying hard to discipline myself... doing better on the positive and sensitive side but still working hard on the patience and procrastination... hahaha..

10. This must be daily bread every year... hahahaha... on going item to keep up... = )

* Sigh.... seems like it is only 50-50... though I didn't achieve all of them.... I did have lots of fun in year 2008. Well, I must give myself a pat on the back and tell myself to work harder next year... New year... new resolutions... new home.... new housemates.... new chapter in my life journey... GAM-BATTE!!

No comments: