Sunday, January 20, 2008

Year 2008 Resolutions

Everyone seems to be making Near Year resolutions for year 2008 and reviewing the resolutions they have made for year 2007. I never really have any resolutions every year and time just come and goes. Time flies before I realize it. And this year I'm gonna hit the number 30 that every woman fears but to me it's just an age, a number.

Anyway, thought it wouldn't do any harm pen-ning down some of the things that I would like to do or achieve this year 2008 since I haven't been doing much in 2007. = )

1. Eat sensibly and do more exercise to keep fit, possibly to lose some fat, say 5kg?!?

2. Be more 'Holy' as if...hehe..try not to skip masses esp. during obligation days

3. Travel to Australia (Sydney, Gold Coast, etc..) and Vietnam

4. Complete my Jap lessons and take up JLPT 4 exam this end of the year

5. Learn my chinese and be able to sing more chinese songs in K without translated lyrics

6. Brush up my dancing steps in Latin and Standard Ballroom dancing

7. Do things that I wanna do eg. play tennis, learn swimming, etc..

8. Blood donations - at least something good that I can do although it's nothing big

9. Be more positive, less sensitive, more patient, more discipline and less procrastinating

10. Live my life to the fullest - live like there's no tomorrow

And the most important of all is LIFE is a journey and not a destination... and of all the things I do, as long as everyone around me is healthy and happy, I'm HAPPY and I THANK GOD for everything I have and for all the lovely people around me.

No comments: