Friday, January 18, 2008

Today's colour is PINK = )

Today, I had a hell time at work chasing after people trying to push for things to move faster. And I felt so cheated with all the empty promises. Anyway, I got so fed up with it, I left the office at 730pm to go for my dance class. Really need some time to de-stress...

Well, I'm HAPPY today that I got back to my dance class. I learn the basic steps of 'Fox Trot'. Slow... slow... quick...quick.... looks easy but doing it is another thing. Some more our teacher made us do some exercise that use inner thigh muscles to do the movement. Tough thing to do... must try to practise more at home. Or maybe go for more YOGA lessons to be more flexible with all the body movements.

And today I've got GOOD News. Teacher fixed the lessons to Tues & Fri, which means I can make it for both the classes and attend my Jap classes in peace on Mon & Wed. Thurs would be a free day for me to go home sleep early. Hahaha. Then weekend would be gym & church day. Wow.. it's like a timetable for me. Must really discipline myself. This weekend better do some planning. Need to schedule some time for my Chinese self study & drama time. = )

Tomorrow is FRIDAY... Yiippeeeee!!!!! Pray that I don't need to go back to work this weekend.

No comments: