Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Exhausted...

Don't know if it's a CURSE or what...

1st I complain too free and nothing much to do...and suddenly, before I realized it.. things just come FLOWING non stop and work keep piling up... almost drowning me to death.

Next time, I better just shut up...

I missed my Dance lessons and Gym classes. My dance teacher also start complaining that I'm not attending the lessons consistently. Sigh... they are all learning new dance, "Fox Trot" and I'm still stuck with "Cha-Cha" and "Rumba". I wonder how "Fox Trot" is.. waltzing around like a Fox? hahaha.. or have be to "Foxy" to dance. I hope I can leave on time for the dance tomorrow. Lucky they change from Wed to Thurs, else I would have missed it again for my Jap class. Suddenly, I just feel so exhausted running after time... working late... rushing for class...etc... Can't wait for this weekend to go STEPS (Jon's class) and rest rest at home.

Lately, skies are pretty GREY... I need a RAINBOW!!!

* suddenly i remember the phrase of the song... u make me happi when skies r grey.. = )

No comments: