Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Counting d days...

I'm really looking forward to this SAT....

Already counting the days...3 more days to go... then I'm off to Macau, then HK, Shenzen then back again to SG. I kinda miss HK since the last time I was there. Gonna go there shop, shop, shop and eat, eat, eat. Hahaha... n snap, snap, snap LOTS of pix.

Really need to destress myself and get away from work for awhile.

Before I go off, I must clear as much as I can else there would be mountains of work waiting for me when I'm back. Had to back up all my stuff in the laptop as IT need to reformat my laptop. Haven't been behaving lately and causing a lot of problems.

3...
2...
1...

Tomorrow - Jap class day...then Thurs - replacement Jap class if it's approved...then Fri - dancing class then Sat - off to airport to take flight. Hope it would be a smooth journey for me and no air sickness. It's gonna be a lonely flight since I'm flying alone. U think I get to meet some lengchai in the plane?!? kekeke...slim chance ya... = p it only happens in the movie.

No comments: