Sunday, January 6, 2008

Buh-bye to my weekend

There goes my weekend...both Sat & Sun. OK, today I will be good and sleep before 10pm tonight. It's considered very early for me dy since I'm a night person.

Let me see, Sat I had been working for 16 hours++ and today I worked for about 7 hours. Tomorrow have to go office earlier some more. But the funny thing is I don't really dread going to work.. just that missing my weekend. It's OK, this coming weekend I can have it all to myself thought it's gonna be a tiring bus trip during the weekend but I sure must enjoy myself.

I missed mass this weekend again... I hope GOD is not mad at me. I will try to make it up ok. This is also one of my new year resolution, to go to mass for consistently and try not to skip any masses especially during obligation day. I'll blog up my new year resolution by this end of month during one free weekend... better don't procrastinate further. kekee..

I wonder why every time I blog, the timing displayed on the post is not correct.

Now is actually Sun 9:11pm... let's see what's the time stamp later. Orite..it's time to have my beauty sleep and have a sweet dream... Nite Nite!!

1 comment:

Super Chu Chai said...

try changing your timezone... most probally your timezone is incorrect