Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Orange yesterday & Blue today..What's next?


On New Year Eve, really had lots of FUN at one my dance mate's condo. We ate some home cook food, chocs, snacks, desserts and drank some wine. We dance a bit of Cha Cha and Waltz before countdown. From her condo, we managed to catch some glimpse of fireworks. I met this cute little angel at her house too. Ain't she cute?!?

* Every time you wanna take her pix, she will make funny faces. hehe...
It was an "ORANGE" day for me on New Year's Eve & New Year's Day. = ))

I really had a 'Energetic New Year Day' yesterday. I woke up at 9am, which is VERY early for me coz I'm not a morning person and some more it is a Public Holiday and I slept at 230am. I had to send my friend off to take bus home from Lion City to KL. After having breakfast together and sending her off, I went off to GYM. Ya.. I'm actually waking up early to go workout. Totally not like me. Hahaha.. I went for a Special New Year 2 hour class of "1 Step UP & Ab Fab". It was fun and the instructor was very interesting.
After having all those heavy intensity workout, I went to eat with a friend. There goes our workout. keke.. Then, we head to Vivo City to shop shop... there goes our $$$... wallet bleeding again but as usual we had FUN.

Here's some pix I took on a brand new year... I LOVE taking pix especially the 'COLOURFUL' ones as I find it very interesting though my photography skills still needs much improvement.


* pix taken at the MRT station, with the Big Painted Mask face... nice?!?


* pix taken at Vivo City park... I like the cute icon on top of me

* pix taken at Vivo City at night with the Tall Christmas tree
Well, today is not so much of an 'ORANGE' day but 'BLUE' day for me. It's been a BZ.. BZ day for me running up and down, here and there. Work late and the not so good news is I have to be at office at 5am tomorrow. Arrghh.. it's BAD news for a non-morning person like me. BUT... since it's a new year, I will take it easy and 'Be Happy' anyway. Happy or Not, Life goes on..
So, pray that I will have a GOOD day tomorrow. 'YELLOW' or 'GRAY' tomorrow? = )
*** GAM-BA-TE!!! ***

No comments: