Wednesday, January 2, 2008

1st Mark of the Year 2008

I started blogging a year ago as I got influenced from my fella ex-colleagues, whom we have become close friends now.

I like blogging pretty much as I can just write down anything I want, whether it is daily events, happenings around, thoughts, complains, reviews, etc.. but I was not a very frequent and consistent blogger. Anyway, this year I feel like creating a totally new BLOG and keep up with the maintenance. Well, let's see how it goes. Wish me luck!! = )

I named this blog "COLOURS OF LIFE" so that I can blog about basically anything in Life.
Actually, life is full of colours and each one of us can live our life with different colours everyday. You can feel "BLUE" one day and "GREY" another day, else you may feel "ORANGE" or full of Rainbow COLOURS everyday. So, what's your COLOUR?!?

Hope everyone out there live their LIFE to the fullest with "COLOURS OF LIFE".

* HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 TO ALL!!!*

No comments: