Friday, January 4, 2008

LOW Batt... Need to Re-Charge

So sad... didn't manage to go for my DANCING session today. Only managed to leave the office around 10pm++. Need to go to work full day at 9am tomorrow. That means no GYM class for me tomorrow also. Awww... Can't wait to re-charge on Sunday. Really getting worn out and cannot think properly. Hahaha...

Nvm, I better sleep well tonight and continue my battle at work tomorrow. Hope I will have a better day tomorrow and looking forward to next weekend as I will be going back to KL. Can't wait to go back and eat good food and meet up with my family and friends. At least there's some motivation for me. Next week, I will start my 1st Jap lesson as well and hopefully I can make it to DANCE session next Tues.

O-ya-su-mi-na-sai.... (Nite nite...) *yaaAaaawwWwwnNnnnnn.....

No comments: