Friday, January 16, 2009

Adidas Sundown Marathon 2009

This would be my 1st run in year 2009, the ADIDAS Sundown Marathon 2009. I'm pretty surprised myself that I'm actually wanting to register for the run voluntarily. I guess when you want to do something, you will just do it naturally without any excuses or reasons. Maybe coz this year the shirt looks nice and it's PURPLE. Hahaha...


Asking my hommies and a couple of friends to join me in the fun run as well. 2 are joining and 1 still considering... 1 directly reject with the answer, "Sundown I go to bed and sleep..." hahaha..

The Race details as below:-

Date: 30th May 2009 (Sat)
Venue: Start and End Point, Changi Point.
Time: TBC for the Women 10km; For the Ultra-Marathon 84km 8:30pm; Marathon 42km 11.59pm; Team Relay 8:30pm

** I wonder why there's no Men 10km.... haha....lucky Mr Chicky, else need to run with us.

First challenge in the year... hopefully this time I would have a better timing and of course, better results don't just come without any practise. Will try to slot in some running practise and get my hommies to run along since they also need some exercise. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone...kekeke...

My knees are still not perfectly well... hope it's not too bad for it. Just gotta try to live like Adidas's tag-line "Impossible is nothing..." hahaha... I remember what one of my instructor said... 'Mind over your Body'. Hmmm.... MIND VS BODY... I think my body always win. hahaha.... guess need to try harder to train my mind to overcome my body. =p

No comments: