Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year 2009 Resolutions

New Year... New Resolutions. Well, this time I hope I put in more effort. Hahaha... * keep my fingers crossed.... looking good so far... still very positive in mind....

Some targets are repeating from last year as it is not totally achieved yet... some are new and some are being revised. To start my new year, I need to work hard to achieve the following:-

1. Shed off at least 5kg to get rid of the spare tyres.
2. Nurture my soul with more spiritual food.
3. Be more consistent in my gym workouts and challenge myself more.
4. Be more serious in my dancing and enjoy... better still if can 'dance like nobody's watching'...
5. Stop procrastinating and be more decisive.
6. Work harder on my Jap lessons and take JLPT3.
7. Schedule regular blood donations or some meaningful activities.
8. Plan for a short travel trip coz economy no good, cut budget. =p
9. Learn how to swim well and this would be an advantage to learn diving. Tennis can wait...
10. Diving course if there's budget and time. = )

I think I should be doing a more frequent checkpoint this time to make sure I achieve the goals I set. Hahaha... There's always so much to do and time is never enough for me. = )

No comments: