Sunday, January 11, 2009

Red Cliff 2 - thumbs up!

Today, I went alone for a movie after my Nihongo lessons. My friends went to watch 'PONYO' at another cinema and I was very eager to see the continuation of Red Cliff, so I went to watch alone. 'RED CLIFF 2' was really GOOD. It's a movie worth watching in cinema and personally I think it was even better than 'Red Cliff Part 1' because there were a lot of humour here and there between Zhou Yu (Tony Leung) and Zhuge Liang (Takeshi Kaneshiro). Anyway, I enjoyed both the movies. I like the way they strategize their war to defeat their enemies and the strong determination that they have, plus the wittiness of Zhuge Liang. BUT, the funny thing is that the bad guy Cao Cao (Zhang FengYi) actually lose the war indirectly due to a woman, Zhou Yu's wife, Xiao Qiao(Lin Chi-Lin). Hahaha... so hamsap man will never win the WAR. =p

No comments: