Saturday, August 8, 2009

Still in Holiday Mood... = )

Still have not recover from holiday mood after back from JAPAN. Gosh... so lazy... haven't really blog anything about the trip but posted some pix in Facebook.

Hahaha... lately, I busy posting pix... my housemates also very busy. One training herself to be a good farmer and another trying to be a good cook. Just finished posting all the pix on the trip. Now wanna go zZz liaw but room-mate still busy feeding her pigs and cows. haha...

Going back to Cat City this weekend for a short break with hommies. So excited... can't wait to eat all my favourite food; Kolo Mee, Tomato Kuehtiaw, Sate, Rojak, Char Kueh, Laksa, White Lady, etc... Yummy yummy foodie here I come... can't wait to meet up with old friends too.

Hope it would be a great trip and I'm sure will grow side way 2 inches after the trip...keke...

1 comment:

Cubie said...

i want sarawak laksa.. kolok mee.. teh c peng....yumm