Sunday, August 2, 2009

Shape Run 2009 Results

Slight improvement from the last run, by a few minutes. The last Sundown 10km I took 1:17:19.89 and for this Shape 10km I took 01:13:41. Well, can't hope for much with no training. I hope I can clock within an hour soon, with training. Hahaha...

This year is really a running year. Never run so much in my life. I wonder if Piggy is regretting having a crazy roommate who makes her sign up all the runs together. Hahaha... Piggy & I signed up another run, just 5km only in Oct -> Pink Ribbon Run & Walk So, in total there would be 5 runs (45km) this year. = )

2 comments:

chuasteph said...

wah not bad leh ur time...

Little P (oo) said...

sign up total of 4 runs with u, counting the adidas run... but it's good experiance lar, crazy or not. I never run so much in my life since Form 5.