Wednesday, July 22, 2009

にほん (ほっかいど) え いきます

トミタ ファルミ (TOMITA FARM) - preview of the farm we're going to see flowers
Time really flies.... it feels like just yesterday, we're discussing whether 'TO GO' or 'NOT TO GO' to HOKKAIDO for tour together and today's D-DAY. Hahaha... I'm suppose to be sleeping now BUT just still so wide awake. Just finished packing awhile ago.... last minute packing. = )
Hope I can survive the 6 1/2 hours flight to NARITA and another 1 1/2 hours flight transitting to HOKKAIDO. It would be 1 week tour to Hokkaido and 1/2 a day drop by at Tokyo before returning to Lion City. Can't wait for the excitement. AWAY from reality for 1 week and enjoy all I can before I go back to mountains of reality on my workstation. hahaha...
Have to wake up at 5:30am and still can't sleep at 1am. PIGGY reading her 'SALTY' books now coz she can't sleep with the lights on... think she gonna OINK at me when she read this. OK... I think I better be 'GOOD' and try to get my wink for at least 4 hours.
HOKKAIDO, here I come... = ) Nitey-nite...zZzz

3 comments:

chuasteph said...

have fun moomoo

Melissa said...

wow.. so nice.. enjoy your trip ya? and please take more photos to show us.. :)

Little P (oo) said...

OINK....