Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shape Run 2009 Race Kit

My GYM buddy helped me to collect the SHAPE RUN '09 race kit today as I was busy this morning. Went to settle some payment for my tour, then off to STEP class in the gym. Today, the step ss not so shiok... maybe coz lately, went to try out a few intermediate step classes and finding it more challenging. Hahaha... so when attending the beginner's class, feels pretty different.

This year's SHAPE run shirt is much nicer coz it's PINK and it's NIKE. = ) It's no longer GREEN. The shirt they gave out for the 1st 2 runs I joined last year was all GREEN, my least favourite colour. This time, number not so 'ONG'.... 2124... in chinese like easy to die. hahaha... lucky I not a pantang gal. I hope this year things will be more organized during the goodies bags collection after the run.

The run is just a week away, which is next SUN, 19th July 2009.

This is the 2nd 10km run this year. Planned to join the 'YellowRibbonPrison' and the 'GE10K' as well. Hmmm....does it count if I do 4 '10km' runs in a year EQUALS to one full marathon? hahaha...

No comments: