Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Toys

Last night, I companied my friend 'Li'l Buddha's wifey' to go buy shoes at Queensway Shopping Centre and we dropped by at IKEA for dinner. Yummy... the meatballs were nice but I like the chicken wings. Will bring Piggy, Chicky and wife there one day.... sure they will like it.

I ended up buying a 'NEW' toy for 'Cutie Pie'. It's a Giraffe in a 'Strawberry' vehicle. It's KAWAII though it's just a simple soft cushiony toy. I call it 'Ms. Spotty'. I hope she will like it.

Today, I bought some 'NEW' toys for myself. It's the 'Mr. Men & Little Miss' collection that is selling at 7-11. Not sure if they sell this back in Malaysia. I just want to get 'Ms. Notti' and 'Ms. Sunshine' BUT I don't see any of them even after buying 4 capsules. = ((
One capsule is $1.80 and there's 2 characters inside. You will need to purchase something from 7-11 before buying the capsules. Maybe I will try my luck again tomorrow... Remind me of those days when I so crazy about 'dan-dan' (capsules) with pooh inside. hahaha...

Now I have 2 Ms. Shy, 2 Mr. Greedy, 2 Mr. Small, 1 Mr. Nosey and 1 Mr. Happy .

OMG... ppl at 'Lion City' are really 'X-treme'. I just try to google on this 7-11 promotion and I find out some of the sites below...


Now, these 3 are the most popular and wanted characters. People are willing to pay $10 for any one of these characters and up till $15 for Ms. Notti.

Mr. Strong
Mr. Bump
Ms. Notti

And there are people who bought more than 60 capsules. Oh no... does it mean that I will not get my favourite Ms. Notti... = ((( Or maybe this promo is just a hoax... there's only 1 Ms Notti out of millions out there... It's like trying to win lottery. And I'm always never lucky. Sigh...

No comments: