Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swim VS Run

Last night, I went for a swim instead of hitting my usual favourite GYM... coz of my poor knees are still not fully recovered...

Swimming VS Running.... I prefer swimming than running but I'm lousy at swimming. At least I can run 10-15km but Swimming... ahemm...ahemm....I'm still learning the correct techniques for my breast strokes and freestyle. I can swim but it just doesn't seem right and does not move fast. Hahaha... now learning from my friend, Ms. Sunshine for free. Thought of signing up swimming classes but bit pai seh. :p

I felt so tired doing the laps even for such short distance. It's worst than going for 2 to 3 gym classes continuously. I feel that I can run for a long distance without feeling tired but swimming such short distance make me so tired.

Ms. Sunshine said she didn't feel a thing. Of course, she can swim like a mermaid. She thinks running and swimming is the same. Well, for me definitely is not the same. I got friends who can swim like a fish but can't even run 1km and some who can run 42km but can't even swim.

I guess I gotta train more and practise on my strokes. Maybe when I get my strokes and techniques correct, I won't get tired that easily. Anyway, I still prefer my gym classes. I miss STEPS, PUMP and ZUMBA!!! = ((( I hope my knees recover quickly....

No comments: