Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend Outing: Kangxi Emperor Exhibition

This weekend's hommies and I have an outing to the 'Asian Civilisation Museum' for the 'Kangxi Emperor - Treasures from the Forbidden City Exhibition'. We all thought that the exhibition's last day was today till we reached the entrance of the museum. Hahaha.. all the rush today but the exhibition was extended from 14 June to 28 June 2009.

The exhibition was quite interesting though I'm not that well versed with China History. Kangxi Emperor is the longest reign emperor in China.One of my hommie said that everything mentioned by the museum is good thing on the emperor... which is pretty different from the movies filmed. Maybe in movies, there are twist and turn here and there. We spent about 2-3 hours there as hommies rushing to next stop, PC FAIR at Suntec City.
After the exhibition, we went for lunch. My hommies keep trying to get me to go to the PC Fair along with them but I decided to go to gym instead BUT.. BUT... BUT... how forgetful I am... I forgot my house keys!! Today really Ms Forgetful... And I just realized it when I reached home... Arrghhh!!! Luckily, my gym mate came to rescue me... go collect the key from my hommie and rushed over. Went to gym class so late today... break record, went in class about 25 mins later... lucky instructor never scold... maybe coz regular... hahaha... *phewww....


After all the rush whole day, towards the end of day... Piggy made us some nice pasta with her own 'secret recipe', despite being so tired after fighting her way in the CRAZY crowds in PC FAIR. Hahaha...TQTQ PIGGY!! =@>