Saturday, June 26, 2010

Back from my long break... ^=^

It's been 1 week since I'm back from my 2 weeks long break.... 10 days in China Trip and a few days in KL. Haven't got time to tidy up all the pictures yet. Will try to blog on my trip soon.
Here's just some preview... hahah... ^=^

After eating so much during the China trip without my usual gym routine, I grew sideways so much faster. The food is so much better compared to my previous trip to ChengDu. I guess the taste suits us better when it is nearer to Shanghai but the food there is still pretty oily and salty.

After the 1 week China tour, we extended our stay for another 2 days to go to the World Expo 2010 in Shanghai. Bought 2 days pass to go explore the EXPO but end up only 1 1/2 days due to bad management of the tour agency on the air ticket timing. Our evening flight had been changed to morning flight without giving us earlier notice.

It was pretty crazy at the EXPO. It's basically Q-ing and Q-ing and Q-ing... as well as Waiting...Waiting and some more Waiting just to get in the pavillions there. It took us 2 1/2 hours Q-ing and waiting time to get in the Japan pavillion. Some other popular ones like the Saudi Arabia pavillion have Q-ing time up till 9 hours. Even eating KFC also have to Q long long eh... check out the pix below.

Count it on luck... 10am flight ended up flying at around 530pm. We end up wandering at the Shanghai airport and I thought I could sleep in the flight as we reach the airport before 8am. We even witness some commotion at the airport due to the delay where some China people start scolding the MAS staff like mad but what can they do if the airplane was having some technical problems that need to be fixed.


Despite all the tiredness, I did enjoyed the trip with my parents, eating all the good food and enjoying all the beautiful sceneries. And last of all, get to see my lovely 'cutie pie' in KL when I came back from Shanghai. She's getting more and more fun to play with.... She used to call me 'Ta-ta'.... now upgraded to 'Chu-chu'... hopefully the next trip back, she can pronounce properly and call me 'Ku-ku'. This is how she looks like when she call me. From 'Big-big', I have become a 'Pig-pig'. Hahaha...

Supposingly I should be fully recharged after my long break but I'm like fully drained out of energy. Physically back in Lion City but heart still not back. Still having post-hols syndrome. Some more have been sick for the past few days... can't get back to my usual gym routine yet. So sad.... Tomorrow gonna skip my 7km Nike Breakfast run at ECP also... : (
All the bad bad virus... Shoo! Shoo! Go away quickly....

1 comment:

chuasteph said...

wah, so enjoy ya :-)