Saturday, June 5, 2010

Amazing Race @^@

Supposed to be zZz-ing right now but decided not to sleep since I have to wake up around 5am and now is already 4am. Going to the airport in 2 hours time... Hopefully I don't pengsan in the aeroplane and can have a good zZz before touching down in China. Anyway, if pengsan also quite OK for me... better than having air sickness. Hahaha...

Reached KL past 1:30am just now. After the 5 hours bus ride, I had to unpack my stuff and repack them into another bag for my trip. Ate my supper at 2am++. After packing my stuff, there's not much time left to zZz. If I go ahead and zZz... I think I might not be able to wake up and will feel bit groggy and grouchy. Time for breakfast soon. Feel like a pig eating so much... ^@^

Well, I hope I will have a great trip in China and enjoy the Shanghai Expo. Anyway, I also can't wait to get back to KL to play with 'cutie pie' and meet some friends. ^=^


* gonna miss my gym routine so much for 2 weeks plus... especially my 'STEPS'... MCC, pls step more on my behalf yea... hehe....

No comments: