Sunday, May 30, 2010

Adidas Sundown Run 2010

Had a good run last night though I was still running with stitch this round. I dunno why since the Passion Run, I keep getting stitch during the run. I almost gave up around 6 to 7km when my tummy hurts so much..... till MCC called up to me from behind. I became more motivated when I saw her and continue to run till the finishing line. Thanks to MCC!!! ^=^

I'm so happy that I beat my last week's Passion Run record though only about 2 mins faster.

Adidas Sundown Run 2010 10km timing: 01:07:59s

I am getting nearer and nearer to my 10km in 60mins goal. I am pretty worried about my 30km in Oct now. I better 'add oil' and start some 'real' training when I'm back from my June trip else I will not finish my 1st 30km in one piece. Hahaha.... Hope MCC will last minute decide to run together with me for the 30km.

No comments: