Friday, May 21, 2010

Adidas Sundown Race Pack Collection

Just collected my Adidas Sundown 10km race pack today. Lucky my gym buddy helped me Q for the race pack today else I would be Q-ing forever at Raffles City as the Q was damn long.
I quite like the colour coz it's Purple but don't really like the cutting though. I will be just doing 10km this round and I hope to do the full marathon next year if possible for Adidas Sundown 2011 as I prefer night runs, if I am still in Lion City. Hahaha....

Tomorrow is my 10km Passion Run at East Coast Park with Piggy and friends. Hope the weather is good and everything goes well tomorrow evening. ^=^
* Still pretty irritated with how the pix get rotated... tried many ways but just can't fix it... if you know of any ways, do let me know... I would really appreciate it. haha...

1 comment:

AngeloMcgly湘均 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.