Friday, May 28, 2010

Passion Run 2010 Results

Date: 22nd May 2010 (Sat)
Venue: East Coast Park
Distance: 10km

Timing: 01:10:24s

So happy that despite running with stitches all the way from 3km onwards, I still manage to beat my own best records of 1 hour 13 mins++. Well, I hope this coming Sat, I would do better for the Adidas Sundown 10km. My target would be 10km within 1 hour by end of this year.

Ganbatte kudasai!!! ^=^

Piggy did very well too... without any training, she managed to finish within 1 hour 30mins++.
Congrats, Piggy!! She must be having fun eating non-stop in Ipoh now... haha... It's pretty quiet being home alone without Piggy's snoring and li'l Chicky Pie's crying... I miss them...

2 comments:

Little P (oo) said...

wat no training, got some ad-hoc running over some sat not to mention the frantic rush to get my wedding night dress mar... tht also consider stamina training lio

Moo Moo Cow said...

haha... ei, that last min rush doing marathon shopping with you also consider training ah? it's ok...gonna have some real training when i'm back end june... will drag u along. :p