Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lucky still under warranty...

I LOVE my SONY wireless MP3 that I've bought 1 year ago BUT it has one major flaw, which is not waterproof. Other than that, it's just great especially on the wireless as it is very convenient.

Anyway, I have been to SONY customer service for 3 times as it went bit hay-wired. I was advised not to used it for running but the purpose I bought it is for running. *Sigh.... It has this USB port at the controller side which is open and vulnerable to moist and wetness. If the port is corroded the whole player would go haywired.Lucky this player is still under warranty so each time I visit the service centre, they replaced a totally new one for me.

Hope it would not die on me after the warranty period. Hahaha... The other day, my friend told me they gonna launch the new upgraded waterproof version. Arrgghhh!!!!

No comments: